I had the opportunity to spend a day at this beautiful Clarks Exotica Resort in Bangalore and felt it definitely warrants a review. Bangalore (Bengaluru) has very few resorts within the city and people had to resort to either go all the way to Coorg or Mysore for a quiet weekend trip. So this huge resort in Bangalore has quickly become a popular destination for team events, conferences, music concerts, new year parties and of course a nice peaceful play to stay for a day or two. So below is the Clarks Exotica Bangalore Review that you’d definitely wanna check out.
Clark’s Exotica Resort is located very much within the city in Devanahalli. It’s hardly 9-10 kms from the Airport. A trip from the city on an average takes 1.5 hours while airport is just 15 mins away. Definitely a great choice, if you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
Average room night in Clarks Exotica Resort costs around 6-7K (depending on the type of online deal you could get) . Last time I checked I was able to get an “Exotica” double room for 2 persons in Agoda for 6K with coupon code applied. Do check here : Clark’s Exotica Resort & Spa
I happened to visit their Swimming Pool, Gymnasium , Squash Court, Badminton Court and Cricket Field during my visit.
- The swimming pool had a beautiful water slide ( though was in construction) and the water temperature was regulated to room temperature.
- Squash courts and Badminton courts were really spacious and well lit ( However you need to pay a deposit of 2K for badminton shoes and kit, which was refundable later)
- Cricket ground was large enough to host a full match and ideal for team events and tournaments
- Cycling : Instead of a golf kart(like in most resorts), they have kept cycles in many places which you can take. It’s a wonderful way to burn those calories by cycling around the massive resort amidst the fresh air
- They also had a “Seventh Heaven” spa which offered Swedish, Thai and Balinese massages. I didn’t go for this , so would be unable to comment on the same
Club Exotica Rooms
The club exotica room in Clarks Exotica Resort, which I visited is spacious, well lit and has most amenities that I looked for. Flat screen TV’s, microwave ovens, coffee table, hair dryers/irons and the usual things were there
To & Fro to City
I found that Uber and Ola app services were very much available in this resort ad not out of bounds as I expected initially. An Uber trip to the city on an average in peak hour costs roughly around 600-700
Overall a very ideal place to spend your weekend in this bustling city and one I’d definitely recommend
I guess this might be a good place for a corporate getaway too. Hoping that one happens 🙂 Let’s see. Loved the snaps. Cycling and badminton would definitely interest me!
just saw ur comment on this. yes its a very bful resort. you should definitely check it out