For those travelers who are lookout on the best Asian flight deals, Air Asia is starting the annual “Big Sale to all destinations they operate to. Booking period is till Nov 20th and travel date is from May 2017 . Though its roughly 6 months away, with rising flight prices and US Dollar conversion rate increasing, its an ideal time to book it now and save ..
You can easily get tickets to even Macau for as little as 5K ( normally it goes up to 15k one way) or to Sydney for 12K (Average ticket cost in any airline is usualy 25k one way).. So here’s a full list of ticket prices that you can get in tonight’s AirAsia Big sale.
AirAsia Sale : Points to Remember
Always buy the extra 20K baggage for both to & fro flights , which you’ll definitely need
- Prebooked meal for long flights can come up to 50% discount. So that’s something you should look into as well
- Check for cancellation policies before you book , so that you don’t want the entire ticket to go to waste in case if its non refundable and you can’t make it somehow.
- In case you dont have connecting flights from your source city, try nearby cities. Ex : if you are booking from Chennai and dont have a good fare, quickly check for Tiruchirapalli or Bangalore or even Hyderabad to see if they have connecting flights
- In case you are visiting countries like Australia, check for intercity ticket prices.. Though ticket price to Perth from Chennai may be slightly cheaper(like 10K), the average cost from Perth to east coast like Sydney can easily come to 21K alone.. So better to book directly to your destination. So in this case Chennai to Sydney would be only 12-13K.
- Before you book in www.airasia.com sign up to their Big Programme , so that you earn reward points , everytime you book..
P.S. If you are an air asia big member, the sale has already started since 12th Nov.. So start booking quickly before those flights are sold out.
Dates to Consider
Fly from Chennai International Airport, Chennai to:
|International destination||All-in-fare from||Travel period||Promotion ends|
|Bangkok – Don Mueang||Rs 3399.00||1 May 2017 – 8 February 2018||20 November 2016|
|Kuala Lumpur||Rs 4399.00||1 May 2017 – 8 February 2018||20 November 2016|
|FLY-THRU (Connecting flights)||All-in-fare from|
|Chennai ► Bangkok – Don Mueang ► Chiang Rai||Rs 4820.00|
|Chennai ► Bangkok – Don Mueang ► Chiang Mai||Rs 4820.00|
|Chennai ► Bangkok – Don Mueang ► Hat Yai||Rs 4608.00|
|Chennai ► Bangkok – Don Mueang ► Phuket||Rs 4935.00|
|Chennai ► Bangkok – Don Mueang ► Krabi||Rs 5032.00|
|Chennai ► Bangkok – Don Mueang ► Macao||Rs 4608.00|
|Chennai ► Bangkok – Don Mueang ► Ho Chi Minh City||Rs 4608.00|
|Chennai ► Kuala Lumpur ► Penang||Rs 5395.00|
|Chennai ► Kuala Lumpur ► Yangon||Rs 6771.00|
|Chennai ► Kuala Lumpur ► Singapore||Rs 4865.00|
|Chennai ► Kuala Lumpur ► Auckland||Rs 15676.00|
|Chennai ► Kuala Lumpur ► Chengdu||Rs 10047.00|
|Chennai ► Kuala Lumpur ► Hangzhou||Rs 8881.00|
|Chennai ► Kuala Lumpur ► Osaka – Kansai||Rs 9835.00|
|Chennai ► Kuala Lumpur ► Melbourne||Rs 11171.00|
|Chennai ► Kuala Lumpur ► Mauritius||Rs 13128.00|
|Chennai ► Kuala Lumpur ► Gold Coast||Rs 11389.00|
|Chennai ► Kuala Lumpur ► Perth||Rs 7529.00|
|Chennai ► Kuala Lumpur ► Sydney||Rs 11363.00|
|Chennai ► Kuala Lumpur ► Taipei||Rs 8881.00|